The 2024 Prix de West application period has ended. The 2025 Call for Entry is open from October 1, 2023, through February 1, 2024.
The Prix de West® Invitational Art Exhibition & Sale is in keeping with the National Cowboy & Western Heritage Museum’s long standing commitment to the exhibition of outstanding contemporary Western art. The goal of the Museum is to bring together painting and sculpture of the highest quality found today.
Artist’s work being submitted to the Prix de West Screening Committee must use this upload form. Entries and a screening fee of $50 (see below) must be received by March 1, 2023 to be considered for the 2024 show.
Applications must meet the following criteria:
- Submit no more than ten (10) images representing the best and most recent examples of your artwork
- Selected artists will be expected to create two new works for the show
- Images must be of professional quality without background distractions
- Images must be JPG format at a maximum resolution of 150 dpi (2M maximum)
- Artist Biography (Not to exceed 300 words)
- List of awards and any other pertinent information
Screening Fee: At the end of your submission, you will have an option to pay the $50 screening fee with Visa, MasterCard, American Express or Discover.
Selections will be made by the Prix de West Screening Committee in late March. Applicants will be notified of their selection.
Contact Susan Patterson, email@example.com with any questions.